The UVZONE3000 Desk Lamp uses state of the art technology to produce UV-C light and ozone for even greater coverage. UV-C light works by damaging or destroying the DNA of bacteria and viruses. For best results, we recommend keeping the lamp on for a period of one hour. The lamp comes with a remote so you can turn the lamp on from outside the room to maximize safety. It also has a timer feature to automatically turn off after the selected amount of time has elapsed.
Note: you may notice a strange odor after operating the lamp. This is normal. We think it smells like fresh rain. In any event, it should dissipate after a few minutes, but we recommend opening a door or window after operating the lamp.
WARNING: DO NOT OPERATE UV LIGHT IN THE SAME ROOM AS PEOPLE, ANIMALS, OR PLANTS. IT CAN BE DESTRUCTIVE TO LIVING THINGS. ALLOW ROOM TO AIR OUT FOR 30 MINUTES AFTER OPERATING THE UVZONE3000 LAMP.
- 38W OF UV-C LIGHT - Effectively sterilize a 115 sq ft area with this powerful UV desk lamp.
- OZONE PRODUCING - UV-C light interacts with the O2 in the air, turning it into O3, also known as Ozone, which can disinfect areas not in direct contact with the UV Light.
- REMOTE AND TIMER FUNCTION - The lamp can be turned on and off remotely and set to turn off on a timer after either 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
- WARNING - Do NOT stay in the room while the light is operating. All people, pets, and plants must be removed from the room before operating the lamp, in order to avoid injury. Once the lamp is done operating we recommend letting the room air out for 30 minutes before entering.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our products and back all orders with a 30 day, no questions asked refund policy. If you are unhappy simply return the lamp within 30 days for a full refund.